Bleach:Hueco Mundo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND game in the making!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nemoki's gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemoki

Nemoki's gm application Empty
PostSubject: Nemoki's gm application   Nemoki's gm application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey my in game name is Nemoki, and my byond key is dragon227". I have been Enforcer, admin, Co-owner and even Owner on my discounted games. I am a cheerful person and easy going person but i know how to get my point across and follow the rules given to me. I am a excellent moderator since i know how to keep people in control whenever a situation arises. I have no bias opinions during a situation and treat every person in games fairly and do each of them justice. I am also a former lvl 6 gm on this game before it went down for awhile. As such i have people who can vouch for me. Such as Gm lvl 6 Jamon and gm lvl 9 Zsh. I hope theses references will help you consider on reinstating me as a gm on your game. i would perfer atleast lvl 4 gm but if anything you give me i'll be satisfied with.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application old friend. I hope you still have faith in me :p
God bless you
Back to top Go down

Nemoki's gm application
Page 1 of 1